I am a freelance business writer and social media marketing consultant. I’ve been writing and consulting on various business and social media topics for the past 5 years.
If you’re interested in having a fun, sought-after expert help you reach new audiences and grow awareness for your businesses, products, and services, I’m sure I can have you covered.
Here are 4 reasons you should hire me:
1. My ghostwriting has been published in Forbes, The Economist, Entrepreneur, Inc., Content Marketing Institute, and dozens more reputable publications. Recently, I began contributing to The Huffington Post and Entrepreneur Magazine under my own byline.
— Dorothy Mitchell (@DorothyExpert) September 28, 2016
— Dorothy Mitchell (@DorothyExpert) September 26, 2016
2. I’ve worked as a writer, researcher, social media manager and business consultant with several companies, including Fortune 500 companies like LinkedIn, Microsoft, Cisco and PepsiCo, and startups that’ll soon become big players.
3. I’ve written over 1.2 million words across 900+ blog posts for 100+ clients/publications. This content has attracted over 8 million visitors, earned over 450k social shares and generated tens of millions of dollars for my clients.
4. I continuously update my knowledge and skills, and have completed the following certifications and training:
– Hootsuite Certified Social Media Consultant, 2016
– Digital Marketer Social & Community Specialist, 2015
– Google Analytics Qualified Individual, 2016
– Digital Marketer Customer Acquisition Specialist, 2016
One caveat, I’m extremely selective about who I work with and my rates aren’t the cheapest you’ll find around but you only get what you pay for.
I am responsive, work quickly and professionally, and always make sure you get all the value for each dollar I charge you.
If you think I might be a good fit for your business writing or social media needs, feel free to contact me. If your project interests me, I’ll do my best to get back to you in 24 hours.